Posts Tagged "lgbtq religion"
- Al-Fatiha is an international organization working to advance LGBT equality in Islamic society, with seven chapters in the United States.
- Huriyah is a magazine for the LGBT Muslim community, with news, articles, poems and personal reflections from LGBT Muslims.
- Safra Project is a resource project working on issues relating to lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women who identify as Muslim religiously and/or culturally.
- American Islamic Fellowship provides an open forum and spiritual community based on Islamic principles for the diverse voices of people of faith.
- Muslims for Progressive Values is an inclusive community rooted in the traditional Qur’anic ideals of human dignity and social justice.